Sunday, August 8, 2010

Silent Auction Winner

Recently I donated some of my Party Fairy services to a silent auction held by our local Girl Scout Service Unit. One of the items I donated was a set of 10 custom-designed party invitations. The winner contacted me a few weeks later and asked me to make some invitations for her daughter Danielle's 11th birthday party. I suggested a black, white, and hot pink color scheme, and we were both absolutely thrilled with the results! I have a feeling that I'll be making more invitations like this someday...for my own daughters' birthdays! I also made some coordinating thank you cards.



Please contact me if you would like me to donate my services for your fundraising efforts - I also contributed to a friend's preschool silent auction this spring, and you better bet that one of my cakes will be making an appearance at our elementary school's cake walk this year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment