Friday, November 5, 2010

FCMOM Vendor's Night

Last night I had the wonderful opportunity to participate in a Vendor's Night sponsored by FCMOM (Fairfax County Mothers of Multiples.)  It was a fun way to advertise my Party Fairy business and to meet a lot of other moms who run their own home-based businesses.  Plus I won one of the raffle prizes!!  And I never win anything!!  Of course I won stuff for my girls and not for myself - some sparkly hair doodads and a pair of ruffled bloomers for my youngest daughter. :)

But I digress.  The vendor's night was a fabulous success - I handed out a lot of business cards, as well as four dozen free cupcakes!!  The flavors I made were "Darn Good Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting" and "Margarita Cupcakes with Lime Cream Cheese Frosting."  YUM.  Here are some photos of my table.  (The bag in the first picture is where people could put their raffle tickets - the prize I offered was a custom birthday cake or cupcakes.)






No comments:

Post a Comment