Saturday, March 19, 2011

Baby Shower Fun!

This afternoon I had the wonderful pleasure of throwing a baby shower for my dear friend Frances.  She has two beautiful girls, ages 5 and 8, who are best friends with my daughters, and she is pregnant with a little boy!  Her mother hosted the shower at her house, but she requested my "Party Fairy" services to help her pull it off. :)  I made the invitations and the cake, organized and ran the games at the party, provided half of the food, and did all the shopping and decorating for the shower.  And I had a blast doing it!  I love any type of party, of course, but baby showers are especially fun!  Here are a few photos from the party.  Enjoy!

Prizes for the games:

Decorations - baby onesies on a clothesline:

 Diaper cake that I made:

The food table!

The cake!  Three layers of chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream and fondant decorations:

Closeup of the cake topper:

No comments:

Post a Comment