Saturday, February 18, 2012

Cars Cake

This cake was for a little boy turning 2 who LOVES the Disney movie "Cars."  He was very excited to see "Queen!" and "Mater!" on top of his cake when I delivered it to his party!  The bottom tier is chocolate cake with chocolate filling, and the top tier is vanilla cake.  The cake is frosted with vanilla buttercream and decorated with fondant, gum paste, and two toy cars for the birthday boy to keep. :)  One of my favorite details on the cake is that I wrote the birthday boy's name, Caden, on the Cars logo.  Happy Birthday, Caden!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Rachel!

    I looove this cake! I got an order for a two tiered cars themed cake and when I googled around for ideas this was the cake I decided to use for inspiration. You did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete