Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Business is really picking up!!!

Since my cake-decorating business officially became an LLC a few weeks ago, the cake orders have really started rolling in!  It's exciting and exhausting and challenging and rewarding all at the same time.  I love having the opportunity to meet new people, use my creative talents, and be a part of a special day in someone's life, whether it's a birthday, a baptism, a baby shower, or a graduation.  And I love the fact that my house always smells like a freshly-baked cake. :)

Anyway, keeping up with emails and invoices (and of course baking and decorating) have left me little time to update my blog.  So here's a quick run-through of my latest cakes...

Birthday cake for a Cubs fan:

Lightning McQueen cake for 2/3 of a set of triplets:



Belle cake for the other 1/3 of the triplets:

Birthday cake for a golfer:



Mickey cake for a 2-year-old:


No comments:

Post a Comment