Friday, January 4, 2013

2012 Cake Tally

Holy smokes!  Just counted up all the cake orders I had in 2012 and the grand total was......

(drum roll please....)

116!!  

And that's only the paid orders - the number doesn't include all the cakes and cupcakes I made for vendor's nights, school fun fairs and silent auctions, and various fundraisers that I donated products to.   I just realized that it also doesn't include orders for my monthly specials.

Anyway...let's see if I can beat this record in 2013! :)

1 comment:

  1. Rachel made my twin boys cakes again in 2012 for their December birthday. They turned 10 years old and she made skateboards for them... actually longboards. They were amazing to look at and delicious to eat! Maybe Rachel will put a photo of them on the site!

    ReplyDelete